Garlic & Shallot Gnocchi in a Brie Cream Sauce
Gnocchi in a rich cream sauce made with Brie cheese melted right in.
Servings 2 people
- Cook gnocchi according to the directions on the package. Reserve ½ cup of the starchy pasta water before draining.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or skillet on medium-high. Add shallots and cook until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic. Cook until fragrant, 2-3 minutes
- Add heavy cream and starchy pasta water and cook until the sauce starts to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add Parmesan, Brie and butter and stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked gnocchi and toss to coat in the sauce. Serve with fresh parsley.
2 thoughts on “Garlic & Shallot Gnocchi in a Brie Cream Sauce”
I tried this recipe tonight and it was absolutely delicious! I made chicken tenders as an additional protein and it tasted great with the garlic brie sauce. Would highly recommend this recipe to anyone.
I’m so glad you liked it, Mary!