Baked brie is one of those appetizers that doesn’t last long on the snack table! This maple bacon baked brie with walnuts is such an awesome combo of salty and sweet that you could serve it as an appetizer, snack or even a dessert.
Warm, melty baked brie is something I especially love to make during the Fall and Winter months because it’s just so cozy. The flavours of bacon, maple and walnuts also go perfectly with whatever you plan cooking at your next big holiday feast. How do I know? Just trust me, you can’t go wrong!
Equipment and Tools I Use for this Recipe
Maple Bacon Baked Brie with Walnuts
- 200 grams brie cheese wheel
- 2 pieces bacon cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a sharp knife or peeler, remove the top rind from the brie cheese wheel. Place cheese into a small ovenproof dish.
- Stack bacon pieces and walnuts on top of the cheese wheel. It's okay if a few pieces fall down into the dish!
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Immediately after removing the cheese from the oven, pour the maple syrup over it.
- Serve immediately with baguette or crackers.