When I first posted a video of this pasta on TikTok, it quickly became one of my most requested recipes. The rosé (pink) sauce is made up of just a few simple ingredients that pack a flavourful punch.
After you cook the rigatoni, the whole dish comes together in one pot!
I added spinach to mine but you can definitely substitute it for any veggies or protein you have on hand!
Equipment You’ll Need
Creamy Rosé Rigatoni with Spinach
- According to the directions on the rigatoni package, boil the pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of the starchy pasta water before straining.
- Heat olive oil over medium in a large pot or skillet. Add garlic to the pot and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it starts to become fragrant.
- Add tomato paste, cream and starchy pasta water to pot and stir until it begins to thicken.
- Add parmesan cheese and continue to stir until the cheese melts and the sauce is creamy and thick.
- Add spinach and cook in the sauce until wilted. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add cooked rigatoni to pot and gently toss in the sauce.
- Serve immediately and top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.