Meals that are quick, satisfying, and delicious are an absolute must for me on busy weeknights. Chicken bites are one of those dishes that checks all those boxes in my opinion! They’re saucy, juicy, perfectly flavourful, and taste AMAZING served over rice.
The beauty of this recipe lies not only in its taste but also in its simplicity. Picture this: you arrive home after a long day, craving a home-cooked meal but without the energy for an elaborate cooking process. That’s when these chicken bites come to the rescue. With just a handful of ingredients and a 15-minute cook time, you can whip up a gourmet-worthy dish that will leave your taste buds singing and your family asking for seconds. It’s a weeknight dinner game-changer that adds a touch of elegance to your weekday routine, all without the hassle.
Spicy Maple Chicken Bites
- Add the chicken broth and cornstarch to a mixing bowl. Whisk until the cornstarch has dissolved.
- Add maple syrup, sriracha, & soy sauce. Whisk until combined.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized cubes and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken cubes and heat on all sides until fully cooked through (about 8 minutes total).
- Add sauce mixture to the chicken and stir until it has thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle with chives, sesame seeds and chili flakes. Enjoy!